Friday, September 29, 2006

Sonsonate -El Salvador


Mayan Sculptures in Salinitas El Salvador

I had a few with my friend the first night in Sonsonate, so when Bars were shut and I was reading a book in my room, I witnessed the strongest storm I’ve seen in my entire life. It didn’t seem longer than 20 minutes but it was very scary. The lightning was amazing. So were the thunders. Unfortunately my camera had no battery, and I didn’t have the charger with me, so I couldn’t take as many photos as I wanted.

The wind was really really strong, and big palm trees were bent almost to the ground.

That was a real tropical storm.


I turned the TV on and the music of 'Riders on the storm' filled the room. It was a strange mix with Blondie singing I think. I looked at the window and thought It was pretty cool.
I was told by the locals they were warned about 24 hurricanes this season. That was probably a small one, but hell, it did scare the shit out of me.



Riders on the storm
Riders on the storm
Into this house were born
Into this world were thrown
Like a dog without a bone
An actor out on loan
Riders on the storm..



Lightning



I sat on the terrace and thought It was the perfect time to enjoy more of my last Eric supplies.

Finally, after a while, the storm was gone.

1 comment:

Mohamed Ali said...

$$$ Loan apply now with 3% interest rate for more details $$$
Are you looking for a Loan to enlarge your business? Do you need loan to pay off your debt and start a new life? You have come to the right place were we offer Loans at a very low interest rate of 3%. Interested people/company should please contact us via email for more details and get funded.
Email: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com

Application For loan.
First Name:
Last Name:
Date Of Birth:
Address:
Sex:
Phone No:
City:
Zip Code:
State:
Country:
Nationality:
Occupation:
Monthly Income:
Amount Needed:
Duration:
Purpose of the loan:
E-mail address:

Email: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com